ALK 0.99% 50.0¢ alkane resources limited

With all due respect, boehchris, as I am a relative newcomer to...

1. 3,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    With all due respect, boehchris, as I am a relative newcomer to ALK, albeit a long time watcher. I do believe though that you are seriously underestimating ALK’s foward thinking. Not so long ago shareholders were singing managements praises ..... Understandably that changed to a lament with the SP falling to a new 52 week low and plan A appearing to have stalled ... The current uncertainty though for me suggests a rare buying opportunity. I do not believe that the board is without strategy. ... . « Business is warfare » and as a long time holder of AGS I know that the chairman has negotiated at the highest global level. ... It seems to me that in the anticipated battle ALK has « first mover advantage » with Dubbo. .. To push the analogy further and quote Sun Tsu .. « Generally, he who occupies the field of battle and awaits an enemy is at ease; he who comes later to the scene and rushes into fight is weary » ... And, of course, that old cliche .. « cash is king » .. in the waiting game. ..(Just my weekend thoughts (hopes perhaps) after adding to our small position at 18.5c last week).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $301.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.5¢ 48.0¢ $944.9K 1.900M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 134206 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.