QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

I don't buy these sort of stocks Netflix is way to off putting...

1. 15,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687
    I don't buy these sort of stocks Netflix is way to off putting for me anyway

You've all jumped up and down on my back because I said wait for confirmation on some sort of thought that's as big as a corporate take over instead of guessing and making up far fetched possibilities

I simply advised newer traders to have a good read and not get on the bandwagon of fictitious stories ...now how has that panned out so far ? It's nothing against the company you've all jumped to conclusions on this investor throwing a life line to a company in an industry hes passionate about a fund has sold down and they have cash burn now as it stands since your rubbish ... A quarter of a company is sold if a deal was imminent they would not sell ANY and if it wasn't imminent why would you jump on this now and not wait for profit talking as a trader not investor

No I told you so but don't throw stones at me besides this stock has jumped 50% or more in a week pretty crap trade buying at the highs if a trader as you state must be a trade as your not an investor yet

I said I'd probably know more not you don't know any NY is full of wealth not my fault but dont say stupid stuff and dont get all dont get all smart arse trying to throw stones at me and me being able to throw them back at you

Actually I think I got my heart trying to help new traders from garbage and people trying to con them on trades with charts (not saying this here but in response to your attack)

Anyway your not worth any more battery enjoy the red percentage and big minus sign because you jumped to conclusions and didnt wait for the stock to settle and over read something that probably wasn't there here's a hint use linked in as well as Wikipedia it will give you added business background

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.