QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

alki david potentially buying entire company, page-8

1. 15,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 685
    He inherited it hes not a self made billionaire he's a creative guy who loves film and the entertainment world I would put money on the fact I know more business millionaires than you do with half my time spent in New York especially on Wall Street I've "breathed" with many of them

You are making all sorts of stuff up saying they will take over Netflix and that's how innocent traders get sucked in to the hype. They might do something great with it but you are running with scissors saying they are going to take over Netflix etc wait until you see proof

I completely agree wait until it is clear ....so it's a trade of you waiting for a Netflix etc takeover... That's a long trade that sort of stuff takes months and months and months of negotiations especially with no major corporate experience different if it was apple hes just a private investor Quickflix would take about a week as it was so desperate ?

I just see a lot of running with some bizarre idea bringing it back to reality will make a much better "trade" or "investment" decision

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.