SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

Today King World News interviewed one of the top gold and silver...

1. 837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Today King World News interviewed one of the top gold and silver dealers in the United States about tightness in the silver market. Bill Haynes is President and owner of CMI Gold & Silver for and when asked about a shortage in silver he stated, ?All of the major suppliers of 100 ounce silver bars are either weeks or months out, some will not even take orders. I had some conversations with a number of people who buy from them, had to dig through the information and some of them revealed that they thought the refineries were having trouble and the manufacturers were having trouble getting the physical product which falls right into the silver shortage.?

Haynes continues:

?It?s starting to show up in the 100 ounce silver bar market which is a primary investment vehicle for individuals who want to buy silver for investment purposes. It does surprise me because we did not see the buying that we saw in 2008, 2009 when our safes were absolutely emptied of 100 ounce silver bars, and that?s the type of buying I thought we would have to see in order for there to be a shortage of 100 ounce silver bars.

I was able to get 100 ounce silver bars (recently) and then all of the sudden these guys I call them and say ok, we are talking 100 ounce silver bars, they?ll say well, it?s a month out on any order you place today. And then I have people telling me they will not take any orders on 100 ounce silver bars until May.

There?s a couple of things that are going to happen that is going to shut a lot of people out of this market. All of the 100 ounce bars are going to be gone in a matter of days, not weeks, days. Then people are going to have to put up their money and they are going to have to wait weeks or months before they get their bars. They are also going to have to pay higher premiums for that product because the marketplace will put a higher premium on the bars on a price drop that depletes all of the vaults around the country.?

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2011/1/27_All_100_Ounce_Silver_Bars_Will_be_Gone_in_a_Matter_of_Days.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.