VYS 0.00% 39.0¢ vysarn limited

>>Should have put the SPP price at $1.20 if $1 sold that easily.

1. 1,149 Posts.
    >>Should have put the SPP price at $1.20 if $1 sold that easily.<<

It was 1.21 in the last minutes of trade... why is an insto going to pay the current on market price.

It a good deal for all... I doubt the insto has done no research in this to make 6 million today. Does not make me angry.

All year long many of us have been stating the opportunity in this Coy... As Aussie contracts with Alcoa and Simms been in affect all year- comments like no brainer at 20-30c ring very true.

Now we on the verge of worldwide operations we finally get noticed in the last 6 weeks. Now calculations show a modest target of $3 in the ST for starting in US and Aussie. Not the rest of the world.

i have had great regrets in profit taking small percentages on the way up costing me 100s of 1000s of profits lost. Now I will simply ride the rest up I hope for a long time to come.

Overvalued to me now is no longer $2.2, it is $4... as operations have not began overseas yet. This is a $10 stock in the medium to LT- IMO. When plants producing in US and processing the slag in US. The on and up for the rest of the world... I do not feel this is pumping- it is fact providing the deals all go through smoothly.

Cheers Jay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $163.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.5¢ 37.5¢ $113.7K 294.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 900 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 16607 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.