URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

no worries, problem is they have bounced hard off the bottom....

1. 6,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    no worries,

problem is they have bounced hard off the bottom. Still super cheap if U gets to 40 in Q1 2018.

UEX is doing a placement 25c CAD with 42c warrants valid 3 years with Sprott. I may take some up, will speak to my broker tonight.

I bought GXU at placement with Sprott 10c + 16c 5 yr strike warrant. They have 220m pounds in Africa, and have heavy hitters as share holders i.e Cameco, Ivanhoe, Deninson, and Toshiba. Here is a little pump Ceo.ca did for them recently.

I also notice all of the Uranium placements are oversubscribed as of late; reminds me of last year in the Gold sector. Big money moves markets.

Western Uranium
    Boss Energy
    GoviEX x3
    UEC x 3

DYL is doing very well today. I missed that one..

Also look at UUUU they are in USA down from 80$ per share to 2.14 or whatever. They have 130m pounds in the ground, all permitted . ATM they are processing 1m millions pounds PA with capacity to ramp up to 6-7m pounds PA IF U prices go 40-50 dollars. they have two processing facilities and ready to take advantage of rising market.

http://www.energyfuels.com/investors/presentation/

Also another play on TSX is Western uranium run by George Glasier. In the Last bull market he started Energy Fuels (the above) and shareholders saw 85x increase in share price.

His projects are in USA and are fully permitted with over 100m pounds in the ground with a MC of 40musd !! He will be using Energy fuels processing plant and CAPEX is low. Awaiting PFS - but they do also need 40 U prices to make a good ROI.

USA is the biggest consumer of Uranium and only mine 5% of it. If troubles happen with Russia, they will need other sources and that is where USA based miners will do well.
    ALSO Under Donald Trump pro nuclear might push utilities ONLY to use USA uranium first before importing any.

My only concern in the U space would be a blow up of China.. that would bring down the world i guess.

Anything of interest comes up, please post !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.