URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

First of all, sorry for my lack of posts on U. Thought i would...

1. 6,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    First of all, sorry for my lack of posts on U. Thought i would finish the posted i started before the run.

Obviously by now, everyone who has been in U stocks, has a taste of a quick spike in prices. The question is now, was that the bottom in November and where to from here ?

The URA which is the proxy i will use for this post, is an EFT in USA that holds a basket of 20 Uranium stocks like the GDX does with Gold and some Silver stocks.
    It tracks the movement, and the last three months has been very bullish.

I won't go into the fundamentals of Uranium, as every company presentation does that for you. Instead i'll look at the charts

From what i can see, URA has had a GDX (2016) style break out. Below is GDX before rising off extreme lows VS URA.

GDX

upload_2017-1-17_15-59-22.png
    URA

upload_2017-1-17_15-57-12.png

Add to that, all the miners charts show the same patterns, big money doesn't play a bounce. It starts a trend.

I think short term, we will correction and i am not a buyer here. But high 14s is possible before a move to test 20USD$. I'll stick my neck out and say i expect to see $28-31 URA in 2017 and +30Uranium spot.

click to enlarge

upload_2017-1-17_16-15-39.png

I don't post on individual stocks too effort and i don't have much time. I hold many U stocks. Pretty much IMO for the first leg, the tide lifts all boats. So don't confuse traders to having brains. As long as U & URA rise, so will the stocks. Some more than others off course.

DYOR and post above is all in my humble opinion. Good Luck all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.