MAY 4.76% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

All Aboard: May Train running express to 12.5 cents Stand Clear Stand Clear Please, page-21

1. 1,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 223
    No one knows when the MAY rocket will fire but I am very much a long term holder because I see this stock as being in the right place at the right time.
    Cuba is on the cusp. It's long term backer (Russia) is fast becoming toxic on the world stage, It has little to offer and Cuban people are ready for change.
    With some deft diplomacy and careful maneuvering, Cuba could move back into the Western fold for the good of all its people. In fact, I predict within the next 5 years not only will this happen but Cuba will become the fourth member of NAFTA and experience a economic boom that will fundamentally change the region. Cuba is ripe for such a change. The well educated and young population are a perfect fit for growth and development.
    Melbana could not choose a better place and time to develop a resource in this location.
    Of all my holdings this is the one that I feel most secure about and the least likely to sell in the next 5 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $74.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $40.34K 1.853M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1716965 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 206674 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.24pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.