MOZ 0.00% 3.6¢ mosaic brands limited

all aboard re rate re rate, page-13

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Large mining companies (RIO) don't sell highly propsective Exploration Licences to minnows like MOZ. They peg as much area as they can get and slowly release the rubbish. If this is such a good deal, why did RIO sell for such a piddly amount. RIO are also doing an earn in deal with AQC on some other Qld coal licences - check out the AQC price movement and you might see how hype plays out.

I had a 'crack' at MOZ when they back door listed their Mozambique assets into RTL and changed their name. This thing went absolutely nowhere (just down)and I suspect that this latest 'play' is another attempt to keep this shell alive so that the Directors can earn some nice fees, with the cash coming post a capital raising once the share price gets over 2 cents.

For anyone looking to play this stock, please do your research and don't get burned like myself and other investors. Trade small,trade fast, and don't fall in love with the company or your position. Keep your eye on the quarterly cash announcements as spending cash and not hitting paydirt tends to be the only successful thing the company acheives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.