RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

All aboard the RMX train

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    All aboard the RMX train - quick stop over at "Uncertainty, Fear and Speculation" and then off to our final destination success and beers all round!

IMHO - Company did every thing right - sure it seemed that a happy few knew what was happening/converted and bailed, but that happens in every stock?

For those that stayed on like me and held onto your brass balls on the way down, I think we will be handsomely rewarded we just need the "minds of the reasonable" to stop and take another look, The company stayed true to what it is - a small cap explorer, it didn't run off and try and buy Tech or MM, it focused on another project in a known area of production, Allow the board the time to do the right think and ensure our money is leveraged in the most common sense way and so far they have not shown us that they are doing anything else but the responsible thing,

This is a reasonably new board with a lot to lose both financially and personally, You cannot buy that kind of motivation to ensure a company is successful,

Like I said before IMHO all aboard before the rest of em catch up! GLTAH
    61CZrJCaAOL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.