RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Going by the information on the updated website, it looks like...

1. 188 Posts.
    Going by the information on the updated website, it looks like they are just waiting on the test results from the fresh sampling. Once that's in, and if the samples reflect the original old samples I think they'll make a favourable decision on the Due diligence. That's my take on it anyway. In my opinion a decision on Due diligence is close... ( 1 -3 weeks away ??)

I think the detailed ground work program relates to a drilling program or possibly further trench working to locate possible drilling targets. I don't think it part of the Due diligence as they say the have completed that, so this looks like part of an ongoing, exploration/drilling program, which could take some time.
    If we have a defined, high grade resource, by years end I'd be very happy

Hopefully the fresh sampling comes up as good or better than the original samples provided, and we move forward.

– GROUND WORK DUE DILIGENCE BY CSA GLOBAL COMPLETED, INCLUDING VERIFICATION & FRESH SAMPLING
    – OLD & NEW SAMPLES SENT FOR LABORATORY ANALYSIS TO CONFIRM GRADES THAT REFLECT THOSE PROVIDED BY CoCu METALS LTD DURING INITIAL DUE DILIGENCE
    – RESULTS CURRENTLY PENDING

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.