RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Not really. I am still onboard the RMX train and I do not...

1. pbx
    506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Not really.

I am still onboard the RMX train and I do not consider myself as being the archetypal Rambo or thrill seeker.
    Just reasonably intelligent.

I think that most of us fit that description.
    It is an attribute that permits placing a modest amount of money into an energetically hopeful operation in anticipation of a multiple return.
    The risk is there no doubt, however it is a calculated risk.
    I for one, queried at the back of my mind why our big neighbour Albemarle hadn't acquired what we were looking into, if it was an absolute winner. Surely, they must had looked into it long before we came around.
    That did not stop me from making my placement. Maybe there was an unknown factor that I could not put my finger on, and the yield appeared extremely lucrative !
    I have learnt my lesson.
    Hope the board has, as well.

I am guessing, here is where your comment falls into place.
    Placing money bullishly, based on ill presentation that does not correctly mirror reality at the time, and live with the consequences.
    Hope both ends of the spectrum have learnt their lesson here, although I believe that the board tried its best to protect the share price the way things turned out.

No, my friend and fellow shareholder, RMX is still a very nice place to be, so long as we can exercise some restraint on impulsive enthusiasm.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.