ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

All Aboard, page-90

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    I don't know who it is - I just question the motives. It has always been a total amount around 2.5-3.5m which is just enough to spook retail punters into submission. No idea whether today's additional offers were the same person - they were more sneaky in that the we're uneven amounts but the time stamp gave away that they were probably from the same person.

My unverified information was that the financier had 10-12m but that was around 4c after a margin call so who knows - at 6c+ those could have all been called back or nothing may have happened. These things are rarely symmetrical - ie the borrower usually has to stump up cash or shares writhing 24 hours but when you ask for them back it takes 2 weeks. Someone made a good point recently that they might be able to pledge cash - without seeing the terms of the alleged arrangements we won't know.

I'll take a guess that the AR shows HSBC noms has 11m but it's a guess. Only thing I can be sure about is I own more than last time!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $7.317K 348.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 127764 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 642809 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.