WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Just 25k shares, not $25k. I wish I had that much money. I went...

1. 352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Just 25k shares, not $25k. I wish I had that much money. I went through a financially rough patch. Now I'm working again, had some money, figured I'd get in on some action, even if it's only like $1400 worth of shares.

Travelbug2: Difference now is what has taken place over the past 2 years, and that there are revenues (albeit very small) coming in. Launches of new products, pushing of products to wider public at a much larger scale relative to the past thanks to partnerships. The company is well placed for growth from here.

I'm expecting at least a doubling of share price between now and 12 months from now. Whether it will be a sustained rise, I don't know, but I do know from what I can see, 10 cent mark will be broken within next 12 months based on everything that has happened thus far and the continued building upon those foundations. Even at the current pace, I expect us to hit 10 cents within 12 months. Something will need to go wrong in order to change that.

I wouldn't have signed myself up to this company if I expected anything less.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.