RFT 0.00% 0.7¢ rectifier technologies ltd

All Aboard, page-32

1. 1,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 695
    A beautifully timed closing auction for some on the sell-side. I had a 5 cent bid at the close and that was looking like being taken at 4.05pm. Around 4.06pm it looked like the auction was perhaps going to close below my bid at 4.9 cents. More buyers then increased their bids to around 5.3 - 5.4 cents in order to chase the 4.9 cents on offer. A few seconds before the closing bell, most of the cheap offers were pulled and the auction ended at 5.2 cents with some buyers left stranded and perhaps paying more than they had planned. Superbly manipulated by someone.

I was ok missing out with my 5 cent bid. I will see which direction it heads tomorrow, but the MC is around $75 million with around 1.5 billion shares issued already, so not sure whether to pursue it further. If the Australian government got its head out of the sand and started supporting real initiatives on renewables then holding a stock like this would be a no-brainer, but we will never have the electric vehicle sales of other OECD nations until we get some real leadership forcing prices down. The current level of debate in Canberra is juvenile and toxic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.673M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $40.59K 6.051M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2732461 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 430160 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.