RFT 12.5% 0.7¢ rectifier technologies ltd

My average buy in price for this stock (technically my wife's)...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    My average buy in price for this stock (technically my wife's) is .018 cents. Been holding for a while now, not a small but not a significant parcel either.

Over the last year I had lost some faith in the company as I grew impatient with progress and the company's lack of market updates. Even knowing the company having a product well advanced the industry market was not ready for it still tested my resilience and faith in holding the stock. There are obviously a lot of barriers to entry but the company has provided glimps that it has kept up with requirements. If you listen to one of Paul Davies interviews you know RFT's bidirectional charger requires certification for each electric vehicle that enters the market that supports the technology. We have seen RFT work with Hyundai, Mitsubishi and another car manufacturer.

With the government's most recent announcements there is no denying RFT is has a front row seat to benefit significantly. ISO standard progresed to the next level late last month so hopefully not too long until certification is released.

RFT have also developed a 50kw rectifier for a client but we don't know who exactly yet. Tritium hasn't sold any chargers that fit the purpose either yet that I am aware of so they may indeed be the client. Worth researching Tritium's and the US army's partnership, and the Charge on Innovation Challenge....

I think the industry is at a turning point and RFT is well positioned to benefit over the short to medium term and hopefully this is realised in a significant increase to RFT' share price.

Just my opinion, DYOR.

Good luck to all long-term and new holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $14.01K 1.930M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 125582 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4108525 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.