RTR 2.94% 3.5¢ rumble resources limited

Same same Vortex. The WQ numbers that they announced back in...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Same same Vortex. The WQ numbers that they announced back in late 20/ early 21 are what originally peaked my interest in RTR. Indirectly this saw me getting kissed on the proverbial when I was able to sell most of my position at a ridiculous short term profit off the back of the Earaheedy hype launching the share price. I get this makes it easier for me to say that I think management did the right thing in trying to shore up the Zinc resource for a ‘we’ll take it from here’ offer that obviously never came…but needless to say this asset does still exist for whenever it can be exploited.I agree with some comments re management being a little slow to pivot but I can easily see some solid new WQ numbers getting this share price back up into the ‘teens’ (only to be dragged back down by the inevitable, but probably essential, additional capital raise). However, if they use the funds to further highlight the potential of these smaller holdings I’m tipping we’re back above 20c in the next 18mths.This hope was enough to get me back on the RTR bandwagon to see if I can ride the price up again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $26.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $19.77K 577.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2559 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 28832 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.