BMN 4.90% $3.30 bannerman energy ltd

I note that the DJIA 200 day moving average ticked up today for...

1. 784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I note that the DJIA 200 day moving average ticked up today for the first time in 571 days. A bullish technical indicator that could mark the beginning of a period of positive sentiment on the DOW which should rub off favourably on BMN. All the fundamentals point us in the right direction and a bit of market sentiment might just see a few more stars aligned for BMN.

I heard mention of an expected rise over the next 12 months or so of up to 20% on the DOW. Don't ask me the basis for this - I'm no technical analyst. Presumably this is based on similar historical occurrences and data.

With the immediate expectation of an imminent PFS reflease removed for an aditional period of months you could be forgiven for expecting BMN to drift on the market currents for the next while until there is something further to give it some firm direction.

I'd settle for a gentle rise on positive market sentiment back towards $2 in time for more good news culminating in a solid PFS to take us back over $2.50 to $3.00 in the new year.

As a previous holder of EXT - I know for a fact that the likes of Harlee have had to show some incredible patience which is now being handsomely rewarded. I can wait. BMN will shine in due course. I think we are firmly on course and I will trying hard not to make the same mistake twice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.