AWS australian waterwise solutions ltd

I wouldnt be surprised if David Tweed was associated with this...

1. 768 Posts.
    I wouldnt be surprised if David Tweed was associated with this operation in same way or form .
    The You have to ask yourself " WHAT CONSTITUTES A PARCEL OF SHARES " ?

How can they offer a fixed price of 81.00 per one parcel of shares where there is no fixed unit size ?
    The choice of wording within the offer is very vague and non specific and is probably structured in such a manner to encourage naive or uniformed investors to depart with their money pre taxtime .

" WHAT CONSTITUTES A PARCEL OF SHARES " ?
    So if I was to partake in the buyback offer and my first parcel of shares was 1M units @ .17 = 17,000
    then they are generously offering me the nominal sum of 1.00 + admin fees 81.00 to buyback my worthless pacel of shares .
    Then my second worthless parcel of shares could be 800,000 units @ .019 = 19,000 so with this being my " second parcel " they have dropped the buyback rate to 56.00 . this sounds like quite a good offer to me .

even if I had 20 buy contracts with 100 units of stk on each at an average purchase price of .015 they would still come out on top with succesive admin and buyback fees . This service is primariliyl designed and setup to exploit the unsophisticated investor and the investor who takes the pathway of The Lemming .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.