RFX 0.00% 9.7¢ redflow limited

The ZCell is just the housing for the ZBM2 aimed at making a...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    The ZCell is just the housing for the ZBM2 aimed at making a standalone unit where the only interface out is the DC connection, it has it's own aircon/ (fan?). This is aimed at the domestic market. Commercially they make custom housing or put it in a shipping container with built-in aircon.

The ZBM2 is RFX's second generation battery. This generation of batteries were plagued with manufacturing and technical issues. I'm listening to a former engineer talk about these issues, it was... really bad to put it lightly. When I mentioned that the above distributor was more keen to sell me the powerwall, he laughed and said yes, because there was a lot of problems with the ZBM2 and they had to deal with them daily at work.

This engineer had a salary of under 100k, had been working at Redflow on ZBM2 for years, innovating, building, installing, maintaining and was let go so Tim could pay himself 450k/yr salary and hold a token number of shares.

I hope the Gen3 is better quality and the simplicity leads to a better product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.