FBR 4.17% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

Indeed, I am strongly missing the point you make that "it's 100%...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Indeed, I am strongly missing the point you make that "it's 100% Australia's fault for FBR's Management's failing's.

Australia has pumped $millions into FBR, with R&D, Austrade, promoting FBR overseas, something about a show in Dubai was it?
    I am pretty sure that there are also Export Development Grants for a viable situation.
    For example say a Country like Saudi Arabia wanted to build 50,000 block homes in short order and gave a firm undertaking, say a WAAS or other binding contract, not some bullshit MOU, then I am pretty sure there are development grants too. But that requires both a viable machine and a strong deposit from the customer.

Please stop blaming Australia for it's backwardness, they have awarded FBR many accolades and awards for excellence and money to develop and help FBR both in Australia and overseas.

It's not Australia's fault that FBR still has to produce a viable HX that can work all day every day.
    The ongoing reasoning that the HX's can't come out of the shed to play are pathetic, Secret Squirrel stuff, Covid - in a Covid free state!!!!
    But 0% or nothing is FBR's fault. SERIOUSLY???

It's the management of FBR's fault 100% that they have not lived up to their own words in 2017. Not Australia's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $67.83K 2.822M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 654859 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 3252002 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.