FBR 4.55% 4.6¢ fbr ltd

All builds to date, page-93

1. 1,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    What you are doing here is awesome. But we don't know for sure they have only used one type of brick up to now. I've seen a table that had a different dimension for inner blocks, but I'm not sure if that is currently the case. If inner and outer bricks are different, then you couldn't have a single conversion factor for SBE to brick of 4.6. As the ratio of inner to outer bricks would vary between builds, you'd need to know how many of each type of block and have a conversion factor for each type. Hopefully over time we will get more clarity.

I think the laying rate from truck arrives until truck leaves is meaningless when we only have 5 builds. I think the first builds went fairly smoothly, but a couple of the later builds had some technical issues. One major breakdown could make it look like we're going backwards in terms of lay rate. Better to compare the average speeds when actually laying. With the childcare centre they installed lintels for 25 small windows, which would affect total time on site. When we have dozens of builds, the trend for average speed over the entire build time will be more meaningful. I do like where you're going with this though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $205.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $228.5K 5.099M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 470586 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 473308 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.