LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

all cashed up ready to go!, page-13

1. 989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I think Peter is heading to PNG next week. He will organise a barge to carry supplies and equipment around the coast, from (maybe??) Kimbe, then truck it half way inland I believe. The other half of the trip will be by helicopter. I think they will soon push a road into Andewa making transport easier in future. One of the first jobs there will be to identify drill sites. So, if he is going to PNG next week I would expect the mentioned exploration reports to be released before he leaves, just my opinion.

On the subject of placements, I wouldn't be surprised to see Ok Tedi increase their stake in FNT by contributing $2 million. That would be more in the kitty plus a great vote of confidence and it would give Ok Tedi a launch pad for a future takeover or maybe a blocking stake against a rival. It might happen IMO. (Might)

FNT now has the cash to move forward so I can't see short term share price movements affecting the bigger picture, share weakness will just create opportunity.

This is scraps of info, guess work and speculation cobbled together so please do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.308K 827K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 63044644 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13555784 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.