All Christendom tell lies please don't go to any church, page-11

1. 23,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Now come on Kam, stop trying to squeeze in your prophet all the time and let the Bible, the One Spirit of truth do the talking.

The way has remained the same since Jesus left, nothing cruel about it, Jesus says, knock and the Door will be opened.
    However, he also says the likes of, Unless you become like one of these Children, you will not see the Kingdom of God.
    Meaning, empty out all these seeds you have had planted, admit they have been planted, or at least put them aside, but you will need to seek God and Jesus's help in this regard as you are in for a battle.
    The Bible gives enough instructions on how to do this.

I can show you clearly from the Bible, where and how many or most Christians get and got lost and as I have said to you many times, this appears to be as far back as 150 years after Jesus and from my understanding, this is about the same period of time that the key basic truths got tossed after Noah.

You speak of the Church goers, but they will simply not help themselves, will not accept and admit, their key or core basics were just fed to them.
    You cannot blame God for all this and the Bible gives many warnings of what will happen and Jesus is not playing games when he says, few will find it.
    Now if you think by becoming a follower of God and Jesus, life will all be a bed of roses,....then I am sorry, I got bad news for you.
    I would suggest you give a bit more thought into Adam and Eve and what they did and was it in fact an error.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.