All Christendom tell lies please don't go to any church, page-478

1. 25,462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Your not too bright some times, or should that be all the time.

Gen 1:3 - And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
    Gen 1:20-21 - And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

God said and there WAS Light = The Word of Life;
    1 John 1:1 - That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

Now little boy, you have heard, birds for example, seen them, looked upon, handled them, Fish & Chips hahaha.

And where else to we see reference to this - John 1:3 - All things were made through him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. = And God said, God said, God said.
    The word of life = John 1:4 - In him life life was; (Clearly this is referring to the Word within him, Inner LOGOS of the Almighty God and Father) and the life was the light of men.

Then after Baptism where Jesus was SENT into the word for the first time, when Jesus had been fully raised as promised to Moses, which YOU totally dismiss, ignore;
    John 12:49 - For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
    This then meant, means = John 5:26 - For as the Father hath life in himself--> (John 1:4); so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
    Almighty God and Fathers word, The Word = Light --> Psa 119:105 - Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

So naturally and common sense tells one, by Jesus being given The Word = John 12:46 - I am come alight into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

Jesus now a light, ONLY came into the world after His Baptism, you silly boy, in the mean time, prior to this, the word of God was a light to Moses and Co's feet and path etc just as the truth of John 1:9 says - was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
    With your crazy false teaching chum, you trying to tell us, Moses and Co had No light until Jesus came, despite the above clearly saying, the light was in the world and is a light for ever one.
    Whopsie, Moses and Co died without seeing or having God's light, the word of God according to you.

And God SAID = let see what Jesus has to say about who this "and GOD said" is;
    Matt 19:4 - And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
    Gen 1:26-27 - And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
    So God created man in his image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

And exactly WHO does Jesus tell is this God is = John 20:17 I ascend unto My Father and Your Father and My GOD and Your God = Drrrrrrrrrrr!
    Why did not Jesus just say, WE made them male and female = BECAUSE back then, Jesus was simply;
    Eph 3:9 - And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, whocreated all things: --> Why = Because of, by reason of, for the sake of this future one to be, the hidden mystery as IN, the inner Logos within God as per John 1:2 - The same, this, it (Glory, the word of God, plan) was in the Beginning with God.

How else does the Bible show and explain this hidden mystery =
    In the mind and plans of God, inner logos, the future one was the first thought, meaning the beginning of the inner creation of God as per Rev 3:14 and the firstborn of creation Col 1:15 in the mind of the Almighty God and Father.
    All things, including us, were created for this reason and when the time were fulfilled, all things literally now, are held together through, by reason of, for the sake of Jesus.

Jesus now has a name above all names, received a name by INHERITANCE = The Word OF God.
    Something NATURALLY has to be in place already to inherit = John 1:1 And God, yes The God mention in the middle of 1:1 WAS THE WORD.
    From The Word comes the name = The Word of God.

Logic and common sense then forces us to then conclude, God must also carry the name The Word.
    If one has issues with that, then you should also have issues with Jesus having the name - The Word of God.

Tomio, the Bible tells us and of which is confirmed by you, you do NOT know this name = The Word of God.
    You think it is saying, Jesus is the Word.
    It says nothing of a sort and neither does it say he is the word of God.
    It's a name that represents, describes the role that God had planed for him before any literal creations, the carrier OF The Word = The Word of God, Word of life.

Silly boy, why in God's name do you think the Bible refers to Jesus as the Express image?
    Jesus became the express image after Baptism, fully raised and taught and where he then receive the Spirit/Word without measure.
    Naturally meaning --> when Jesus spoke, he was expressing out The Word = The Almighty God and Father.
    Hence Jesus could have said, "if you have seen me (heard) you have seen (Heard) the Father = simple's.
    Confirmed - John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me (The Word)? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me (The Word), he doeth the works.

Almighty God and Father, The Word in the Temple not built with hands = John 1:14.
    Just as promised = Immanuel = when the future one was to come, the Almighty God and Father would be with Him.
    Jesus never ever was called Immanuel.
    Hence John was to prepare the way for God Mal 3:1, make the path straight first, bring back first milk, who and what was before Jesus and he does this in the first 13 verses of John.

So WHY Tonio, do YOU keep displaying complete IGNORANCE to the many Bible passages which unquestionably spell it out, God and God alone, his hands etc, created all things = why, why and why do you just toss these???????????????
    OT prophesies for the coming future one, ZERO hint in them that Jesus pre-existed in any way shape or form other than in the mind and plans of God.
    You and Co are no more than what you would call, todays
    Pharisees and Jesus made mince out of them eek.png

So come on Tonio, and you to Mr G, produce a single verse that shows, Jesus was the one saying, let there be light etc in Gen BECAUSE John 1:3 dictates you must show, prove this IF you insist Jesus is The Word.
    DO NOT lose sight of, The Bible, God says, He ONLY spoke through, in, Jesus in these LAST DAYS = after Baptism.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.