All Christendom tell lies please don't go to any church, page-5

1. 23,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    It's for these exact reasons that God sends new Messengers to renew what's been lost!

Assuming your talking about the message that got lost --> there was zero reasons to send a new messenger at all.
    All that's happened is, around 150 years after Jesus the key and necessary first truths were abandoned and these can simply be found in the Bible if one was to get serious and abandon the seeds that have been set in their heads, the tradition of men.

What you are in fact saying by saying there needed to be another messenger is, that God's plan that he had before any literal creations and Jesus's achievements failed.
    Through OT times, God used various messages but even in the OT, it is Very clear that at a certain point, God would send a particular messenger Deu 18:18 for example and all things would be placed in this ones hands, final messenger until death no more.
    This is supported and backed up by numerous Bible passages as in;
    1 Tim 2:5 - For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
    1 Cor 15:25-26 - For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
    The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
    John 10:9 - I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.--> (The word of God).
    10:1 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

Gen 3:24 - So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
    Mark 15:38 - And the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom.

Tree of
    Life --> John 1:4 In Him (Almighty God and Father) Life was = In Himself--> His Logos;
    1 Peter 1:23 - Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

The Word of God --> IS --> Spirit --> John 6:63 - It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak (Almighty God & Fathers) unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. = Tree of Life.
    Spirit and the word of God here, are interchanged, effectively meaning, one in the same, from the one and only Almighty God and Father.

Jesus says, He is the Bread, He has the water, which simply means, the fulfillment of God's plan, the vehicle and final one to which God's plan as in the following --> The word of God, plan would be fulfilled;
    Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before time eternal.

So Jesus's role was to Finish the Almighty God and Fathers works, bring the words of Life eternal into the world, open the way that was guarded, preserved in the Garden, hence on Jesus's death, the curtain, the Door to God was opened.

Hence the very reason, Jesus and ONLY Jesus, now exalted and by inheritance, has the name "The Word of God - Rev 19:12-13.
    Naturally, to inherit something, there needs to be something to inherit it from = John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word...............and God, (The Almighty God and Father) WAS The Word --> From this Jesus's name,... now = The Word of God.
    Name only, that does not make Jesus The Word and neither The Word of God, it is a name meaning, representing the role God had planed for him, (Glory) before any of God's creations.

While Jesus was here and by Baptism, Jesus received the Spirit/Word/Light without measure = The Almighty God and Father.
    And this, He, the God and Father IS The Comforter, Spirit of Truth, The Holy Spirit which God is and through this One Spirit of God's, Jesus also does and can come to people as well.
    Hence, never again would there be a need, and there hasn't been, to send another messenger.

To suggest otherwise, is to produce words, a message NOT of God or Jesus.
    Heb 13:8 -
    Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.