Tonio, YOU keep ignoring a KEY message of the Bible, every time...

1. 23,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Tonio, YOU keep ignoring a KEY message of the Bible, every time you cry about me using 10-20 verses and then to top it off, you make a crazy statement like --> I cherry pick = which is it chum, to many verses or cherry picking?

Isa 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

I would suggest it is You that's not reading the numerous Bible verses in the OT on creation, numerous verses spelling out the simple fact, God alone, hands on did all the creating via his Spirit/Word and Jesus himself confirms this with the making of man, which YOU keep ignoring.
    Hence the above whether you like it, precept upon precept, the context as to how the THROUGH needs to be understood = on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of. = .ALL having the same meaning.

You and your wife, sort your jobs, careers, sort where to live, house etc through you future kids, plans of, through, on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of.
    And later on, you will appoint them, beneficiaries of your possessions and later on, through them on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of them, it will all literally hold together through them, hands on you money etc haha.

Heb 11:3 -Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
    Who does Jesus say this God is --> John 20:17 - I ascend to My Father and Your Father and to My God and Your God.....

Heb 1:1-2 - God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
    Example --> OT verses you halfwit the likes of--> The Spirit of the LORD said unto me, the Word of the LORD said unto me. Zero agents, angels, Jesus or anyone else BUT the Almighty God and Father.
    God's words are Spirit, so the Spirit or the Word saying unto me, are the exact same thing and Jesus was ONLY given them after his birth at Mary. So there is NO way he can be this Spirit or The Word and sure enough, the following plants this obvious truth in ones face, those of God that is;

1:2 - Hath in these last days spoken unto us IN Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, through, on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of whom also he -->(GOD)made the worlds;
    Confirmed via Jesus --> John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me,he-->(God)--> doeth the works.

Cookoo, how in God's name can you say Jesus was the speaker in creation, let there be light which is exactly what the John 1:3 verse would also require if you insist on Jesus being the Word in John 1:1.
    God did NOT literally use, physically speak through Jesus back then as the above CLEARLY shows.

Following, you now have things directly through Jesus, you can now say, he had a hands on role, where as in creation, he did NOT.
    Acts 2:22 - Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did through, on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

Deu 18:18 - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
    Zero Hint of a pre-existing one in any way shape or form, other than in the mind and plans of God as the BIBLE SAYS, hidden mystery IN GOD Eph 3:9.

Part of his raising;
    Luke 2:40 & 52 -
    And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.
    And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.

Did your pre-existing Jesus, another Jesus, fall out of favour with God at some point? = Drrrrr, wake up, turn on The Light.

If you actually LOOK at the verses preceding this Deu 18:18, the reason God was going to raise them up a Prophet, was because they were s... scared to hear God's voice anymore.
    Did you get that, GOD'S VOICE, NOT Jesus's?

Sorry Tonio, this has become laughable to bordering on stupidity? what.pngrolleyes.png
    YOU need to work on how your going to overcome the 2 Thes 2:11 event, it has you by the short and curly's.
    And kick out the naughty one as in 2 Thes 2:3-4, as He is sitting up in your Temple.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.