OH Tony, why for art thou ignoring, tossing aside the clear...

1. 25,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    OH Tony, why for art thou ignoring, tossing aside the clear explanation of John 1:14 that The Jesus gives and of which is unquestionable In John 14:10??????????????????????????? what.png

Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he--> doeth the works.

Acts 2:22 - Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did through (on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of) him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

In Beginning was the Word --> Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before time eternal.

2 Tim 1:9 -
    Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before time eternal,

Eph 3:9 - And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who--> created all things:

John 1:2 - The same, this, it (Titus, 2 Tim, Eph) was in the beginning with God.
    1:4 - In Him life was (Titus, 2 Tim, Eph) and that life was the Light of Men = The word of God is this Light, Glory Psa 119:105, ALREADY in the world).

Those 3 reference Mate, ARE Logos and Glory, insofar held via God alone, before the world literally existed, just as the Greek truth of John 17:5 says.

And this Logos/Glory -->
    And the Word (Titus, 2 Tim, Eph) flesh became and dwelt IN us, and we beheld the Glory --> (Titus, 2 Tim, Eph),.................................

YOU silly boy, Jesus was the Temple, for which the Glory came INTO, and through, he became this Glory, the means of it being fulfilled, manifested, the plan, the hidden mystery from within God, SUDDENLY appeared ONLY at 1;14, JUST AS we were told in Mal 3:1, after John had prepared the way for the Almighty God and Father.
    To bring You kids back to the first basic truths of what was and WHO it was, make the path, truth, straight.

The OT, the forerunner tells you exactly the same thing, the cloud cover the Tent, Temple and the Glory = the word of God filled the Tent, and we now have the Temples not built with hands, to which the Glory came into.

You silly Boy, Jesus set the way, You are to also to become a Temple to which the Glory, the Word = the word of God is to come into, BUT you silly boy, You do not become The Word because of it, dwelling in you.

Jesus now has the inherited name which come from The Word and that name is the Word of God, meaning Jesus was the means, the whole package to which this plan was to be fulfilled.
    And that plan among many things is also known as the Bread, the Water, Light, Pasture etc etc, hence the very reason Jesus can now say, he is those things.
    He was the carrier of the Light, the Batten, so to speak.

He was given the word John 12:49 and these words are Spirit and words of eternal life John 6:63 & 68 and he was given the Spirit without measure John 3:34.
    Given then, Spirit/Word/Light without measure by Baptism, hence when he then spoke, He then became the Express Image.
    Prior, as the 1st Adam was, he was born in the Image of God, not of the dust, earthly though.

So YOU mate, will NOT be able to counter this, the above via The Bible = Not possible.
    You will only be able to produce mans creations = NOT OF GOD or Jesus.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.