ALL CHRISTIANS - Has Elijah returned or not?, page-249

1. 24,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Another point which you are obviously blinded to with regards to John 1:14, Jesus was already, well and truly Flesh = Man before the Word (the plan) flesh became and tabernacled in us..................

Logos = thought, reason, plan as well as this plan expressed out into word.

Logos, your creation begins in you, the foundation, the beginning of your creation, just as the plan of a Jesus to be, within God, was the beginning of the creation of God Rev 3:14, first thought, just as Jesus in this same context, was the firstborn of creation Col 1:15 = firstborn of this plan, before the world was.

John 17:5 (Greek Truth) And now glorify Me You, Father, with Yourself, with Glory insofar held before the world--> existed,--> with You.

Jesus for the first time, asking for God's literal presence, as God himself is also Glory.
    And the Glory insofar held via God alone is the likes of Eph 3:9 - And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who--> created all things:

Eph here is in Perfect harmony with the truth of John 17:5 here, no question about it.

Even if you want to reject the Greek truth and ADD "I had", make zero difference, and Jesus is still NOT saying, he was literally there, or it does not and should not be read that way;

2 Tim 1:9 -Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

A person of God could say, Father glorify Me You, with the Glory I had with you = saved, called and given,..... before the world existed and we all know full well, they were NOT literally there = Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! rolleyes.png

Let there be Light mate, turn the light on.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.