ALL CHRISTIANS - Has Elijah returned or not?, page-253

1. 4,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi Copperbod,
    I think my above message was a partial repeat response to an earlier post. Can't keep up with all the posts sometimes

In regards to vision, hope and a direction, I would agree that were I to have a vision for world unity, it wouldn't diminish my day to day actions if it was said to me that world unity is unattainable. But it must be stated that the vision for humanity revealed by Baha'u'llah is an organic vision which is comprised of smaller visions, or milestones if you like. My day to day life is born of trying to translate these smaller visions into reality. Of course I do not believe that global unity is achievable in my lifetime, but I do believe that the goals the Baha'i community has for the next global Plan will be achieved. and continually so from Plan to Plan until we have a world which many today would say is "unattainable"

What Baha'is believe in, is the principles. All these principles are qualitative, so there is no real "end goal", they are process driven, not event driven, and founded on a principle concept within Baha'u'llahs Revelation which "bring thyself to account each day" and "Let each morn be better than its eve and each morrow richer than its yesterday"

In regards to your craftsman example, it is important to mention that the "final vision" is already in the Aristotlean "realm of forms" in the mind of the craftsman. The vision of the final art piece is a valuable asset for the creative technician

Kam

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.