Hmm, had a look, not that it matters, and I see You chose to...

1. 24,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hmm, had a look, not that it matters, and I see You chose to ignore the NUMEROUS amount of times, the IN word is used for this Greek word.
    But it does show your set seeds are causing you, to desperately grasp ahold of the smallest piece of string, so to speak.

Rev 7:15 - Because of this, They are before the Throne the God, and serve Him day and night (ἐν)in the Temple Him; and thee sitting on the throne will Tabernacle (Tent) on, upon (over) them.

Ex 40:34 - Then a cloud covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory -->(The word) of the LORD filled the tabernacle.

John 1:14 - And the Wword flesh became and Tabernacled IN, on, among us, and we beheld the Glory --> the word of God and naturally the one that come with it, the Tent, the Temple.

And the word flesh --> (Good News) became...........................

Don't tell me the Hebrews, don't know the meaning of their word Flesh.
    So in 1:14, there is several, of what you might says, dual meanings of flesh and glory, The Word and Jesus = Immanuel, God AND Jesus, two totally different identities, just as Jesus puts in your face in John 14;10.

No mystical separate figure though, this created god,.... god the holy spirit = Idol.

Anyway, as always, you have a clear and repeated theme, story line, from start to finish, same old accept now, no Temple built with hands.

Beginning was Dabar -> Door into the House, to the Head of the House = Almighty God and Father = The Kingdom and Jesus said, unless you become like one of these children, you will not see the Kingdom = Dabar.

John 17:2 - As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
    3:35 = The Father loveth the Son, and hath
    given all things into his hand.

2 Sam 7:12-14 -
    And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.
    He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.
    I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:

Looky here, the Hidden mystery IN God or is that AMONG God? hahaha
    No one scrap of evidence, hint of, a pre-exiting one, other than what's in the mind and plans of God.

Anyway, Jesus now appointed as the Door and Cornerstone to this House he is building.
    And if you try as you do, to come in another way, your a thief and a robber.
    So you need to come in through The Door, before it slams in your face.

Jesus is still preparing his Father House and as soon as the Father approves it, He is a coming.
    Hence, the very reason Jesus doesn't know the day or hour, that's why.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.