ALL CHRISTIANS - Has Elijah returned or not?, page-355

1. 25,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    No Idea which post you are referring to, not to mention, I have about had a guts full of hc, putting posts together, to not being able to post.

So you need to get back to the post, where Jesus CLEARLY identified the Spirit of truth with the Father who we well and truly know is the Almighty God and Father.

NO games mate.

So what your in effect saying and YOU cannot deny it, without blocking out truth is, The Holy Spirit is Jesus's Father.
    Surely I don't have to place the verses in your face to make this clear?

How many Fathers does he have then?

As we, some of us know full well, the Almighty God and Father IS his Father who you are trying to say, is NOT this one and ONLY Holy Spirit, yes that Spirit with ALL power, over God, it would seem, according to you.

Address another Bible evidence as well, us the Temple, do we have God in there as well as another identity, the Holy Spirit?
    1 &2 Cor interchanges God and this Spirit, but not according to you it would seem, so You have some explaining to do, explanation of these Cor passages.

If you can't sort, understand this area, Who and what the Holy Spirit is, then the likes of Jesus's words, you know not what you worship, come into FULL swing, no if buts about it.
    GOD IS SPIRIT and the Greek does Not refer to it as an, "a" spirit.

So here I am, communicating with Kam's Spirit, but then again, that would make him a thing, hmm, so who or what the hec am I communicating with what.png, Kam the soul, Kam the heart.

OH and I need to pull you up, your keep repeating, your in the image of God, man in the image.
    Adam did Not stay in the image of God and you should know where we stand, because of?

So don't try and tell me, your thoughts, wants are the likes of what God, effectively gave you, or suggest they are the image of him of from his image.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.