ALL CHRISTIANS - Has Elijah returned or not?, page-361

1. 25,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Speaking of mirrors and sun, I'll get a magnifine glass soon and burn you up hahahhaaaaaaaaaa

This connects nicely to the fact that Jesus was the "express image of the invisible God" (Heb 1:3, Col 1:15)
    Now come on, get with "US".
    Jesus as the 1st Adam, was in the image of God and THEN after 20 plus years of being led and raised via God, He then got, had, the Spirit/Word/light without measure and was Then, sent into the world.

When he then spoke, he was the express Image, expressing out the Almighty God and Father --> If you have seen (heard) me, you have seen (heard) the Father = this is what the express image means.
    John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. (Acts 2:22).

This Kam mate, is the lead up the the comforter, spirit of truth, which was IN Jesus, the Almighty God and Father, hence I will send you another, replace What was IN Jesus and through this One Spirit, Jesus would come as well.

John 14:17 - the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Seeth him not, who does the Bible say is invisible?

2 Cor 6:16 - And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will dwell in them And walk amongthem. I will be their God, And they shall be My people.”
    1 Cor 6:19 - What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit which isin you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Now surely, I mean surely NOT, your not going to try and say, there are two or two things dwelling in you here?
    Does or does this Not align perfectly with what Jesus says in John 14:17???????????????

Notice, Jesus is referring to the Spirit of Truth as He and in John 16:15, Jesus identifies this He as the Father, who is God.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.