HGV 2.22% 4.4¢ hygrovest limited

All Comments welcome re: share price

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi guys,
    I got in at the IPO through bby, I sold about 20 percent of my position at .80 cents to get most of my initial outlay back. I added again (ages ago) at around .34 and more recently at .47. I am in it mostly for the long haul because I believe that the medicinal product is good for society. To me it seems ridiculous that there seems to be no limit to how many pain killing drugs are legally allowed to come from the opium poppy and we all know how addictive and complicated treatments can be that use drugs like morpheine, codeine etc. yet there is not a single painkiller on the market that is allowed to be derived from the herb that is marijuana, especially as thc can be removed prior to prescription.

Anyway with sales from MMJ's cbd pill due in August, and (hopefully) a final inspection from HEALTH CANADA due in September clearing the way to growing, as well as a willing senate here in Oz urging the House of Reps to pass a bill legalising medicinal marijuana by the end of 2015 (and a lot of subsequent good PR accompanying it) what kind of stock price do you foresee for this current run? Or how about 3 months from now, 6 months from now or even a year from now?

I have been very impressed with this very well executed merger, all of the ducks seemed to have been lined up now....not if but when legalisation of medicinal marijuana comes here we are the only company that can provide everything from the basic plant up....also we have Canadian management now too that have experience in a similar market. (In addition to the Israelis).

I know it is just speculation but does anyone see is getting to 3 or 4 dollars within 12 months?
    All comments welcome. Cheers.
    Dean

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $9.253M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $28.19K 627.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95944 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.