HGV 2.22% 4.4¢ hygrovest limited

All Comments welcome re: share price, page-2

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    "we are the only company that can provide everything from the basic plant up." - that is not true “osakadean”.

Another ASX list company ERI is also in the MC marketplace and as with MMJ, show excellent future growth potential. Where MMJ is more focused on the ‘medical’ side of MC, ERI is working on the larger ‘cosmetic’ market. I have invested in both and they have exposure to the full market spectrum of CBD applications in both medical and cosmetic markets.

My conservative estimate would be for MMJ to be $1 within 12months and $2 within 24 months. ERI is currently trading at 2c. I reckon this can be in the 6c region within 12 months and at least 14c within 24 months given its rapid ramp-up into production and a quantum shift in investors support globally, into MC based companies.

We are at the beginning of the global spread of MC and its boundless benefits as we were back in the late 90’s when the internet was born and referred to as “the information super highway”.
    MC will come to be recognized as the ‘super healer’. I am invested in Silver and MC – (MMJ & ERI)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $9.253M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $28.19K 627.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95944 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.