All Day trading thread December 21, page-552

1. 4,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 445
    O/T stands for off topic. Like your mentions of short squeezes. I haven't alerted a single short squeeze today no rhave I even said my favourite word SHORT

Took my little low hanging fruit on size. Waited ALL DAY for a trade so I will happily take +$793 profit. Considering I have watched it all day!! I really did get lucky scanning HC again as it's part of my daily practises to see the codes people write, not what they write ABOUT it. When 1 person mentions a stock I have stalked ALL DAY that has been missed by the market, that is a good indicator for me to get in! Thanks @Gunslinger27 for alerting it for my buy signal. 3c was the target so someone's taken my shares undervalued lol

As mentioned several times, I have already missed a few trades due to being fearful and not as 100% convicted in the plays. I only caught 1 out of 4 trades but so far it was the best trade of the day as EM1 and RFG have such shitty range today it was not even worth a 1 tick scalp (which I could have)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.