All Day trading thread December 22, page-500

1. 32,461 Posts.
    Haha. Back from the shops. What's this all about?.

TSO. First point I'd like to make. The SP is 26.5c which is one cent under the open. Best price was 28c which is half cent higher.

After some glowing reviews of the anncmnt this morning I just offered my opinion that I didn't think it was all that amazing cos it's a lot to dig up for those grades. Correct. (see my pre-market post)

Slick has made the comment that I'm hopeless cos the stock has traded up for previous six months and only turned down to lose 50% of value recently. So what has this got to do with anything? Yesterday's trades are in the past. So not a fair comment and meaningless. imo.

Like everyone else I have been trading the goldies when the opportunity presented.

As for Pustayo's comments about me making misleading comments about the grades? OK. There's something funny here. I've never seen a miner give a gms per metre figure? Maybe they do but it's not usual. Where is the drill intercept that they are basing this number on? I can't see it myself.

And 300gms per metre is meaningless unless you state what area they are basing this on? Which they don't as far as I can see.

Imo TSO is the one that has put out a mis-leading figure. I'm happy to be educated if you can explain that to me from what they put in the anncmnt today?? Anyway, has caused some confusion. imo

Imo this is a typo and should read 300m at 1.2g/t (about) Drill Intercept . . . .

Massive 300g/m Drill Intercept Confirms Large Scale Potential at El Zorro267.00m @ 1.12g/t Au, including 132.00m @ 1.89g/t Au &45.00m @ 4.02g/t Au

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.