CTP 4.17% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

ameliustag, snap out of it. I'll agree that the delay in spud...

1. 609 Posts.
    ameliustag, snap out of it.

I'll agree that the delay in spud should have been made aware to market when it was realised, however it doesnt matter what company you invest in - 8 out of 10 are going to have drilling delays (even companies like BHP do and they own their own rigs!!).

Further to this, pepole are forgetting that this is the first well drilled in the region for 15 years due to an array of factors which include isolation and very challenging terrain. It would have been an absolute miracle for everything to run smoothly and the spud to happen on the 25th.

Regarding announcements; IMO there is no lack of information at present, everything is clearly laid out on the table for all to see. We know exactly why the spud has been delayed (albeit a late ann) and JH has given an approximate timeframe for its rectification. Why should the company then give out fluff announcements for no reason? To keep impatient shareholders happy? The company will announce something when it has something to announce and personally id rather they focus on the task at hand right now about getting the job done instead of fluffing me up with empty announcements.

Technical announcements are well appreciated by some in the meantime, myself included. It gives you a fuller understanding of the potential embedded in the area and further instills confidence in drilling success.

If anyone wants publicity..... let the drilling results speak for itself. IF central hit oil, the press will be all over it and JH won't have to worry about chasing them for publicity as they'll be coming to him.

Patience holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.7¢ $44.05K 911.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 164625 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.