CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

all-energy australia '09 conference in melb

1. 20,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    HC CWE forum frequenters might recall that I posted a link to this renewable energy conference a while back noting that Oceanlinx was a silver sponsor and lamenting that Carnegie was nowhere to be seen. (I fired off an email to Carnegie at the time to let them know, btw, but I'm sure they were well aware of it anyway.)

Well, reading the paper on Friday I was checking out the ad for the conference in the business section and I noticed the Carnegie logo. CWE is now a gold sponsor of the event! Michael Ottaviano will be speaking there and since I work only a few blocks away I am going to try and see his presentation in my lunch break. The schedule for the second part of the Marine Energy Systems day two programme below:

"Conference Programme - Day Two
    Marine energy systems (2)
    13.30 Introduction by Chair
    13.35 CETO wave energy technology - renewable power from the ocean's wave
    Dr Michael Ottaviano, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Carnegie Corporation Ltd
    13.55 Ali Baghaei, Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director, Oceanlinx Ltd
    14.15 The present and the future for wave and tidal energy Aruna Seneviratne, Renewable Energy Engineer, Black & Veatch Australia Pty Ltd
    14.35 Discussion and Q&A
    14.45 Exhibition and networking"

The conference is on at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre (commonly known as Jeff's Shed, after Jeff Kennett), 7/8 October 2009. If you are in Melbourne, or planning to be here, it is free to register at this site:

http://www.all-energy.com.au/Home.html

I am hoping that by then we will have the added benefit of having been awarded the REDP grant as well!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.