KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

all eyes on the agm next week.

1. 1,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

Looking forward to the AGM next week where like everyone else we are hoping for a clearer picture as to when Aminex / Key will start to generate inward cashflow from the gas find. I am sure shareholders at this meeting will be putting this question to them considering what Aminex have said recently which does contradict KEY's information so far...imo.

As for the future of KEY, i think it is pretty clear IMO that the funding for future drilling locations will be somewhat supported via their gas find(s) and not through additional capital raisings. They have already told us that they are fully funded until the end of 09 with exploration budgets in place and have already hedged these....a smart move.

With a diverse range of potential drill locations and management looking to expand this even further, I am feeling pretty excited about KEY's future and the status quo even in a crazy market like we have now. It is such a luxury for a small company in this market to have the big 3, cash, very little script, and a discovery which very much looks like being a company maker....IMO

I fully agree with most posters that KEY are not very forthcoming with news and have their own style, this approach you either accept or you don’t. I have accepted it and at the end of the day are comfortable with what they are doing is in the best interest of the shareholders. If you don’t, then you can always sell if you want and move on like some have already done.

Good Luck to all

Cheers
    R

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.