PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

all eyes on the q-report, page-26

1. 343 Posts.
    There is overreaction to the quarterly report and long term investors should ignore what is happening.

This reduced production I fully expected and mentioned that we need to get this quarterly report out of the way. With the pothole, lightning and strike I am personally still happy we got above 8,000oz and the increase in recovery is good news. I am surprised that people wanting to sell have waited until after the quarterly as it was very clear what would be in it and that it would be impacted by the transition to underground mining.

The 3Q is now crucial for Smoky Hills / PLA and we must now see minimum 15,000oz. This would be the worst time for longer term holders to exit as I feel we are now at the bottom as regards the teething problems and that any information on the Kalplats DFS has been delayed so that positive news on resource upgrade etc was not diluted by poor smoky hills production. My feeling is that in the 3Q we can see the sharpest rise in PLA share price for a while.

BR
    Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.