PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

Max,While setbacks were expected in the report, the report...

1. 842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Max,

While setbacks were expected in the report, the report itself could have varied markedly in its content and severity.

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being bad and 10 being good, Id rate this about a 3.

If things had been going a lot smoother, it could potentially have said things like

Development disruptions due to the pothole have been minimal

or

Issues relating to the industrial action have now bee resolved and most of the workforce has voluntarily returned to duty and are satisfied with the outcome of negotiations.

or

While some processing downtime was experienced due to the strike, the opportunity to process a different combination of ores has enabled fine-tuning of the recovery process, which in turn will have positive implications for the recovery of 4E metals as the plant moves to full capacity. etc etc etc

In which case, youd have to say it would have been a 7

But it didnt, and so its going to go down period.

Add to that the fact that the chart was starting to look like crap and youve got a pretty compelling case to get the hell out. While I strongly concur on the likelihood of a rapid rebound, and the very real prospect of it going on to bigger and better things, that isnt going to happen in the next couple of days.

Its all about capital protection and I dont see much joy in taking a 25-30 percent hit, even if it is just for a few days. Rather, I see it as an opportunity to pick up 25 or 30 percent more shares, probably sometime in the next week or 2.

As Ive previously said, I think its a definite goer in the medium to longer term, but that report was pretty sad. As has previously been discussed, they definitely need some help on the PR front.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.