TON 4.17% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

“[ Mr. Rabbit, sorry to inform you, however Triton Minerals will...

1. 3,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    “[ Mr. Rabbit,
    sorry to inform you, however Triton Minerals will never again be 23 cents.

If you had listened in Physics class you would know that there is something called "time".

and if you listened in History class, you would know there is something called "History"

and you if you listened in Mathematics class, you would know that you can "add things together"

and if you knew anything about investing you would be invested in "Triton”..]"

Don’t know quite what to say about this recent post, but there are a few things that could be helpful to others and who knows ... may even encourage one or two readers to view these types of investment with a less emotional but broader out look ....

I could say things like ......
    Never say never ............... but that never resonates with anyone .. even me ... so forget it

or I could say ...
    What goes up must come down ... just could take a lot or a little bit of “Time” to do it
    or
    as much as we hate to believe it .. history often repeats

or even ...
    If you Listened you would also know that subtracting things is just as easy as adding them

But IMHO maybe the best and most valid one would have to be, ...

If you knew anything about investing you would take great care & caution when investing in specy’s and Triton is no different

Yasou & GLTA ......... James

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $18.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $1.952K 177.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3448227 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1494403 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.