ZMM 0.00% 1.5¢ zimi limited

Dragan88I don't know if anyone has put this out already but this...

1. 120 Posts.
    Dragan88

I don't know if anyone has put this out already but this may be of Interest

Offshore Petroleum Exploration Acreage Release

WELCOME TO the 2011 Offshore PETROLEUM EXPLORATION Acreage Release

The Australian Government encourages investment in petroleum exploration through the annual release of offshore petroleum exploration acreage. The Acreage Release is underpinned by Australia's stable economic environment and well-established regulatory framework for offshore petroleum activities.

The 2011 Offshore Petroleum Exploration Acreage Release comprises 29 areas, located across nine basins in Commonwealth waters in the offshore areas of Western Australia, Victoria, the Northern Territory, the Territory of Ashmore and Cartier Islands, and Tasmania.

First Round
    (16 areas)

Areas: AC11-1, AC11-2, W11-1, W11-10 to W11-15, V11-1 to V11-6 and T11-1.

Closed

Second Round
    (13 areas)

Areas: NT11-1 and NT11-2, W11-2 to W11-9 and W11-16 to W11-18

Thursday 12 April 2012

closes

Release areas have been selected to offer the global petroleum exploration industry a variety of investment opportunities; areas vary in size, level of existing geological knowledge and are located in a range of water depths. All release areas are supported by pre-competitive geological and geophysical data and analysis undertaken by Geoscience Australia.

end

I'm guessing one of the Victoria's in the first round.

I bet we have an entry in the second round as well?

Whl Energy is fighting well above their weight and I'm sure there will be a fair bit of head scratching going on by rivals wondering how they do it.

Scobie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.