KAI 0.00% 0.9¢ kairos minerals limited

the question would be bob "what is the market expecting from...

1. 76 Posts.
    the question would be bob "what is the market expecting from some news".
    years ago I was trading on SIRIUS, everytime they released an announcement that seemed to be positive the market would slam them as the majority of people were expecting even better news.

I first bought KAI over a year ago when they were 8c and have watched them drop since, although I have been lucky enough to top up several times since then and now have a lower holding cost. thankfully am now sitting in the green.

The theory that Sprott guy has bought in because he knows it is a winner and has a higher up side may be true but there can also be the opinion that he is already sitting on a 32% again with the share price currently at 7.3c. So "in theory" he could start selling out over the next week or so and make a nice little profit.

Kairos don't seem to be the company to just release announcements for the sake of it or when they have the information.

Considering it has now been several weeks (3 or 4 if I am not wrong) since they starting sending the helicopters up there you would possibly expect an announcement within the next two weeks. On the assumption they have found anything.
    Any longer than this and the haters will start hating, the scared will start selling.

For anyone holding we can only hope the news to come is good and we are all sitting down for christmas lunch laughing that we had and sold or are still holding a 2 banger.

Lets see what the next couple of weeks brings us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $56.60K 6.295M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 11088870 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3129593 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.