VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

all going to plan, page-48

1. 27,540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    nzmicro posted
    "Sometimes the market has to be reminded, do they stop advertising Coke and think well everyone knows how good it is so no need to remind them?"

A good analogy, nzmicro,

To pick up on your theme, an important element of reminders is an assurance that the Coke has not gone flat since the last communication. In the uncertain world of oil and gas this is always a risk.

I had a look at the state of play
    1.The site is now a production site, not just an exploration site (it has to quote been converted to a production facility).
    2.Facilities are being upgraded to allow production to commence in May.
    3.More work is being done to evaluate shallow depths in this well, in addition to the overall commercial potential.

Hopefully the activity can be paid for from the production revenue. This would be a wonderful outcome. How often can what I take to be a commercial feasibility study be paid for by the harvesting of the resource itself?

An important point. Excitement still appears to reign in the Versus camp. Have a look at the section highlighted in bold.

"Analysis to date indicates that the lowest zone (8,370 feet) is possibly connected to a much larger hydrocarbon accumulation, and that this well has only just penetrated the edge of this larger accumulation. While this zone now being completed for production was not an original target of this well, it has the potential to represent a new play type."

If this statement is correct, look out, could could be HUGE. If this happens Coke could turn into the finest wine the best vineyard could offer.

A note about Coke. This is not a refection on a good product that has stood the test of time. I think you would agree that its not a fine wine.

AS always please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.