VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

all going to plan, page-76

1. 445 Posts.
    Dear All,

Some posters on this thread only have one agenda - ramping to their own short term trading needs. They seem to provide "useful" information and disguise these as "research". However, most of these posts are a summary of already available information and do not provide any deep inside in the company or stock in question.

I do like to read up on other traders trading tactics as long as their are clearly expressed as their opinion. Sadly, some posters have to bait less experienced traders into some fantasy trade.

Interesting enough, this usually only happens with penny stocks and any thread of larger cap / blue chip companies have hardly any of these posts.The reason is that these stocks cannot be easely manipulated.

How do you spot these bogus claims? The poster usually posts several posts on the same thread and is never seen on trreads commenting on general stock performance such as commodity prices (gold oil) or ASX/FTSE/DAX performances.

I suggest to all happy VIL SH that they focus on the essence of recent VIL/GGP announcements rather than waiting that someone is entering the market, is going short or is going on holiday!!!!

I get my market wrap in the morning from trustworthy and proven market traders (such as Highlandlad, Askier, Ipod to name a few)before I read the news on the ASX, LSE, Morningstar and BBC. I do not rely on or listen to any selfappointed guru!

Good luck to all SH: KM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.