VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

all going to plan, page-95

1. 12,085 Posts.
    Jatz
    I agree. Shorters and BOTS etc may not be ethically or morally acceptable as trading partners but at the end of the day they have their place. They certainly provide liquidity in the market.
    They prey on naive fearfull herd mentality investors. Also, investors who use stop losses at the drop of a hat. IMO if you are using a stop loss of less than 10% you may as well burn your money in a heap and don't bother trading. In depth market analysis such as IRESS is a minimum trading tool to spot shorters, BOTS and dummy buys/sells.
    Nobody complains when a stock plummets for no reason and an entry point is created. Nor do they complain on a rally with no basis. Take the good with the bad. The ASX is a manipulated money cess pit. The sooner you realise that,the sooner you will feel comfortable trading and start making money.

Melau: Good luck. You have obviously put in the effort to master shorting,which may I remind some, IS legal. As a trader the most I can lose is 100% and my gain is infinite,you, the reverse. Each to their own.
    I used to despise people who short but not anymore. A shorters or BOTS moves are predictable so I work in tandem. Good luck with your trades. Please keep away from MEO:)))) LOL That poor stock has been shortered and Botted to death!
    Good luck to all with what ever trading technique you use.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.