CCI 0.00% 12.0¢ chrome corporation limited

all going to plan...

1. 65 Posts.
    Hi crew, well i've been watching this thread now for some months and some good research and info has come from a few solid posters/solid holders... Still there has been alot of arguing and bickering about the same old issues... To the people who have done their research, are in, and holding fast.. good on you. im in and long on this one..

Yesterday however i decided to stop in at cci headquarters in perth and hear it from the horses mouth. I found Brian to be very welcoming and informative, he showed me the proposed maps for drilling and open cut aswell as the current underground shafts etc..

I had a chat for about half an hour and after doing so was converted from a hopeful speculator to a believer.. My impressions were that all is on the 'down-hill' now that the BEE is finalised. One of the reasons for the delays has been the local villagers who have settled in on site since the mine was last shut down. He told me that they had some troubles in persuading them off the land and are currently moving the last small "village" off site..

Drilling is on track for completion in the next 3-4weeks.
    Environmental studies and approvals are nearing completion and the mining license is on track for approval shortly after drilling so to me production is still achievable by August... With the remaining villagers evicted from the site there should be no more 'delays'..

I now confidently hold and will do so well in to production.. all the best to the other believers out there who now see the true story.

To the Riff-Raff. At these levels you really will be kicking yourself in the future if you havent yet taken a postion.. IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.