TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

all gone quiet

1. 16 Posts.
    Its all gone quiet on here lately, seems as though everyone is just biding their time waiting for the farm in to complete! I have a feeling we still have a while to wait yet, and sorry to sound sceptical but i take things i read on a forum with a pinch of salt. Ktm may well have contacts in london who pass on info but i've heard that one once to many times so i will stick to knowing whats in the open and settle for the fact that we are speaking to a few companies and a farm in is due soon.

In the meantime take a look at the kurdistan oilies, western zagros, gkp and reliant. chevron and total are due to announce contracts with the kurdish goverment, chevron taking a stake in 2 blocks owned by reliant and total a stake in wzr! Gkp have a mammoth field in shaikan which extends into one of the blocks chevron are taking on, the appraisal programme is coming to the end with a HUGE resource upgrade due soon with p50 20bb+ and the kurdish government stake being passed on to a super major, rumoured to be exxon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.